Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Ability to see LFG Applications on website/Place for joined players to put character sheets

Currently the new LFG function is quite awesome but I have an issue with it already. I received a few applications but I could not see what they were until I looked in my Gmail inbox. Second, From what I can the campaign page has no place for players to post their character sheets (in some systems this must be done in secret) while they can likely be sent to my email no problem I did find that very odd.
Rob -- You should get a notification on the site, look at the top-right near your name in the black bar along the top. That's in addition to the email you get.
Yeah but the notification completely lacks the actual application, only mentions it exists.
Good point, I'll include the application itself with the notifications.