Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check: D&D 4E Tomb of Horrors and Mod/Homebrew campaign.

So I GM a lot, but most of my games have died. Here's what's on offer: - 4E Tomb of Horrors. Lethal as hell and has room for another one or two experienced players who don't know the dungeon. -4E Module/Homebrew campaign. I have both ready to go, just haven't decided which to use. Could easily run a low-level game for new players. If you're interested in either, post or message me a way to get in contact. All games would be using Skype voice, so keep that in mind. If it's a D&D mod, you  want to run, ask, I probably have it.
I might be down for something. Do you know when the group will play?
Not at the moment. I have plenty of availability and don't like to set times and dates before I even have players. If you're interested, just give me some way to get in touch on Skype, we'll get a group going, decide on time, etc.
kyle_42.
Hit me up via skype. ID is: cynicgod
My skype: cgaillard3
Hey I would like to join the group, Skype: Mankin101  Ps. Im in my teens
Why have most of your games died?
Iserith said: Why have most of your games died? Because when you run an online game, it's a given that everyone who joins doesn't have the time to commit or care enough to show up. Or so I've learned. Anyway, if I added you on Skype, you should probably mention which game you are asking about. Also sorry to the people in Australia and various parts of Europe, but that's just not gonna work out. Unless you somehow magically don't sleep, there's just no way to make a schedule that lines up with your timezone.
Skype warthog155, would love to join in.
Askren said: Because when you run an online game, it's a given that everyone who joins doesn't have the time to commit or care enough to show up. Or so I've learned. I think there's more to it than that. In any event, best of luck on your next one!
Definitely interested in a 4E campaign that runs for longer than an evening. Skype is notBowen.
I'd really love to join a 4E game. I DM a game on Sunday early afternoon, but I've been itching to actually play. I know the roll20 system and 4E really well. I don't currently have skype installed, but have no problem installing it again.
I'll throw out there: My Tomb of Horrors game is basically set for Thursday at like, 5PM EST. We can still use another solid player. My (heavily modified) Keep on the Shadowfell game just died, so if people want to run that as an intro to an adventure path, I would be happy to run that as everything is set up to go. It's designed for new players, but I re-wrote a lot of it for more challenge and better plot. Contact me on Skype if you are interested in either. Skype: Askren-
I think we're still looking for someone, for those interested in tomb of horrors.
I'll join the Tomb of Horrors game