Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 2 players for D&D 5E questline. on sundays starting 7 PM PST

As the title states i need a couple players for a d&d 5e game. its a quest line that will take around 3-5 session to finish up depending on how we go about it. it'll start at level 5 and bring you to level 6 maybe to level 7. feel free to come up with a character concept but characters are not to be made untill the first session. (that being said if you are planing a spell caster just get what spells you are going to want ahead of time.) The Game itself is a home brew setting and quest line sure to test you Might, Skill, and Knowledge. it will be rough and the monsters strong, if you play smart, you might make it to the end, but we will see. for anymore info or questions you might have feel free to post here or PM me, ill be on all day.
Hey, man i noticed you keep deleting and re-posting this. Just bump your thread it'll appear on top.
no i deleted it once because the title was wrong and there is no way to edit the title, thanks tho.
Alright, i saw that and was like most of us have seen the post. I'd have offered to be a player earlier but your time sunday doesnt work for me.
I'd offer to play this, but that's far too late, what with me being across the continent from you
Bump
still need 1 to 2 players. going to be making characters today. message if interested
Is there any possibility that this may evolve into something larger? And how much of this will be combat, versuys roleplay?
there is always a possibility of continuing on with these characters to more quests but that all depends on how this goes and if all the players want to. it should be a mix of combat and RP but that also depends on the players. i run my games fairly open.
Alright. My skype is LoneTophat. We can discuss the finer details there, but so far I'm interested.
Will it be new player friendly? I am new to d&d, I have listened to a game that has a podcast for a while but never actually played.
unfortuniatly because of the high difficulty and the level 6 starting level it is not new player friendly but there are a lot of games out there that are im sure you will find one. still need one person for game tonight please message if interested
I'm deffinatly interested in playing, I sent you a PM.
sorry all full group tonight but thanks for showing interest. will be streaming tonight on twitch if anyone's interested <a href="http://www.twitch.tv/bustnchopz" rel="nofollow">http://www.twitch.tv/bustnchopz</a>