Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Accessing Purchased Art Externally

Ahpook
Roll20 Production Team
I am still fairly new to Roll20, so please forgive my ignorance on this subject. After purchasing several token packs, I find myself wanting to use them in other projects, like maps for my physical tabletop sessions. How do I do this? I cant quite figure out where/how to find them. I want to access them in other art programs. Thanks so much in advance for your help! AB

Edited 1429410700
Gold
Forum Champion
Most (but not all) Marketplace sets are licensed (allowed) for downloading. The way to find the download link is: Go back to the Marketplace, and go find the Set(s) that you purchased. If it is a downloadable set, it will say Download to Your Computer Download complete set <<< This will be a link. Note: A current small hurdle is, you can look at your Library to help you remember what set you're looking for, and you can look/search in the Marketplace to re-find that product, but I do not know of a definitive listing of your own past purchases in Marketplace. For now you pretty much need to remember the name or author of the Marketplace set, and find it's listing in the Marketplace again.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
I'm not certain that all contributors to the Marketplace have set their assets to be download capable. However, I'm fairly certain all of mine are: <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/simon" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search/simon</a>... Also, if anyone needs anything specific, they can always contact me, as I am fairly negotiable.