Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GMLFP [DnD 4E/DoW] Tuesday Morning

Edited 1429568177
Hey everyone, seems I've lost some players, or some are just dropping on me. We are playing DnD 4E, however we started with Dawn of Worlds to create our world first, those familiar with it we finished age 1 and are at the start of age 2. You pick a DnD 4E god (good or bad, select from the main list, ie the ones from the dungeons masters book, if you need the list I can give it to you.) After the world is all created we'll play as characters in this world. You'll be Level 4, roll attributes (with me) 4d6r1k3. you'll get some starting gear and gold and any race, and class are allowed. Backgrounds and Themes will be allowed as well. Depending on the world we create I might adjust stuff just a little, but we'll talk about that and I won't do anything the players don't wanna do. We'll play weekly, Tuesday morning 8am (MST, GMT-7 I think), for about 4 hours. We'll either use skype or teamspeak to talk. Message me, or post here if interested or have questions, you can also grab me on skype: Meldebious p.s. I know the title says Monday, I'm just an idiot when I posted it, its really Tuesday.
New Players are welcome. I can help you create a character and set up macros if you need.
Hello, replying from the message you left on my thread. Sure, I'm willing to join, although my sister won't be. Thank you very much for the link! I'll drop my Skype details when I wake up. Hope this isn't too short of notice!
Well we have 7 players, but one hasn't touched base in forever (so even if he shows up, hes lost his spot) another guy that most likely won't show up (but did touch base once with me a while ago so idk) and a 3rd who said that he's thinking of quitting, so this that leaves us with 4 for sure, and 1-2 maybes. And I'd like to have 5-6 players, so its all up to those maybes. Show up and if they don't show by the start time (Or maybe sooner ;) ), your in ^_^ I'll try to be on about 30 min early.
Gotcha! I'm glaucus-rice on Skype but I also have teamspeak in case that's the preferred program.