Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Mic D&D 5E game! Monday April 20th, 7pm CDT (GMT -5).

I just bought a new mic, and would like to foist my newly empowered voice upon an unsuspecting populace. To keep it brief, i'm looking for three things: 1. People that want to play . This is by far the most important part. 2. People that have a microphone of some kind. It doesn't have to be anything great or expensive, it just has to exist and be able to connect to your computer in some way. 3. People that can work with the Free Rules pdf . I'm sure the exploit you found on page 347, paragraph 32, line 81 of the 34th book in the series is very clever, and i'm sure it was very funny when you broke that one game with it. But i don't want to have to deal with that kind of stuff. This shouldn't be anything too long or involved, so hopefully we can just kinda jump in.
I'll give it a shot, I'd probably play a fighter, starting level?

Edited 1429559548
Let's try Level 3 . See how that goes. Here 's the LFG post on the campaign page. It's usually the fastest way to get into these things.
Will this be long term? What's the ratio on combat versus roleplay?

Edited 1429561821
How am i supposed to know that? We haven't played yet! If it goes well enough that we want to keep playing, then it could become long-term. Otherwise it will not. If the PC's spend more time trying to talk their way out of stuff, then the ratio will lean toward RP. Otherwise it will not. Having plans is nice, but it all comes down the players.
How long are you going to play for this session? Cause it start at 2:00 am for me, really wanna join but its good to know when we end around.
That makes sense. But unfortunately, all i can truthfully give you is a window. 2-4 hours sounds about right to me. Shorter or longer run times aren't out of the question, though they are unlikely.

Edited 1429566943
around 4 hours i can do, sign me up and what do we need for class. Ill get that going in the next 2 hours. Thinking about a druid so we got some healing.
Have made an app on the game page, this looks like fun!