Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Superheros Fate accelerated

Looking for a group to try out some fate in a marvel/DC kinda world. Im thinking story starts in a large city and players will be in a group of supers. Think justice league. must sessions will be on shot stories with a longer background arch. Recurring villains and nemesis for each player.
Not sure on day/time but prob fri or sat 9 or 10pm cst
dude i was just literally looking for a game like this. Count me in
not sure when i would start. still putting it together. still learning the game but i think i have a grasp of it. learned about it on a real play podcast
I could be interested. Keep me in the loop, please. Thank you!
I'd be interested!
I'd be interested in a FAE superhero game. I'd probably need to know more about the campaign before committing.
I would be interested in this.
I new to this game so I would need help with world building. If you want I'll start a game so we can use that message board for to hash out details. And what kinda questions do you all have about the game.
I'm a big fan of fate, and I've always wanted to start up a super hero game. I think world building is the best part of setup, and would be happy to help. However I also remember fate has guidelines for world building to be a part of play, so I don't want to... unduly influence the creative direction of the players if I end up not taking part. Anyway, where can I apply?
I've never played Fate, but I did buy it recently. Plus I never get to play in superhero games that last more than a session.
Did this game ever get going? Still looking for players?