Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change Sheet values from Macro

Alicia
Sheet Author
Is it possible to change a value on a sheet using macros or would something need to be written up using API. For example, I have a field called CT which I want to be able to force change during combat. I don't have this value assigned on the token, and have no plan to until the option is given to assign more than 3 bar values. It's important to change CT as during combat as it affects Defenses, Skill rolls, and attacks. Thanks for any thoughts
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Macros cannot change the attributes of characters. You'd need to use an API script for that.

Edited 1429628562
Alicia
Sheet Author
The Aaron said: Macros cannot change the attributes of characters. You'd need to use an API script for that. Ok.. then I'll move my inquiry over there. I kinda figured that would be the case.