Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Invalid Code Error, Firefox.

Whenever I try to join a campaign it gives an Invalid Code, but only on mozzila firefox. I generally have to open up IE browser to join a campaign, after which it will let me join the campaign from here. Is this a known issue, and if so, what's the fix? It's really quite annoying to have to keep booting up IE :/
1429862607
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The code? Is it the invite code that a GM issues to a player? Have you gone through the 4 steps of <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> and if you do step 4, please post all of it in this thread so we can see the entirity of it.
[ link removed to protect campaign], I've been trying to connect to this as a test. I've disabled my extensions via Firefox, I have cleared my cache and the issue still persists. I get linked to <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/accept_invite" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/accept_invite</a> with the text "Invitation Code Invalid". Yet if I attempted to join via I.E. Explorer, it just puts me in. Your computer's settings - 1920 x 1080 Browser Size 1920 x 946, Javascript Enable, Cookies Enabled, Flash 17.0.-1 Web Browser- Firefox Browser Version- Firefox 37.0 Operating System-Windows 7 If Javascript is enabled Your anti-virus software - Windows Security Est. List of any browser add-ons or extensions enabled - Adblock and Reddit Ench. Suite, both disabled. A Console Log from the moment you logged into the page through when you encountered the issue.- Unsure how to obtain.
1429865618
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
The first link listed I removed as it worked. It is usually recommend not to post join links in public. The second link does not lead anywhere.
1429865686
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Have you tried disabling your antivirus? Some of them are aggressive in their protection.
My anti virus is never active unless being run as a scan. Which is not the case.
1429866053
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
ok. at this time there is nothing I can do other than I will bump it up to other eyes to look at. Sorry it was not a quick and easy fix that I know about.
No problem. If it helps, it isn't an isolated matter dedicated just to me, my friend that I often play Roll20 with, the maker of the campaign link that was originally added, suffers the same problem. We're fine with having to open up I.E. to join campaigns, however I felt you guys might want to know some FF users might be suffering. Cheers, and happy code hunting~
1429892875
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Go ahead and PM me the join link, and can you provide your OS and FF version number. In the mean time, until we get this resolved try using Chrome.