Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unable to purchase tokens: server down/not responding

So I have about 4 token packs I'm trying to buy so we can use them in our tabletop, but I'm getting hit with the message that the server is down, or is not responding. Afterwards, my purchase button is stuck on "Processing.." and does nothing. This happened on all of the packs I tried to buy. :(
1429908077
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Jason, sorry to hear you're having issues with our marketplace. Can you please follow Steps 1-3, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
My browser is Firefox. I disabled both my NoScript (even though I had allowed everything already), and Popup blocker. This seems to have fixed the problem. Thanks
I just checked and we do show 4 packs purchased by you in the last few minutes. Did that finally work or was it still giving you an error?
Yes, it did. Thanks for the quick responses. I thought allowing all the components of the website was enough to keep my Noscript and/or Adblock from interfering with the website, but it seems I had to completely disable them in order to get it to go through. They all went through smoothly right after doing so.