Hey all - looking for one more player to round out a group that's just getting started for a weekly Shadowrun game. Have 4-5 players currently committed but looking to have a solid stable of 6-7 to account for RL conflicts. A few notes: A Few Caveats We're newb friendly (I'm pretty rusty; my first game in a year, and I'm still wrapping my head around SR). I'm pretty solid with R20 but don't expect fancy API scripts beyond some basics. We'll be using the SR character sheets and some handy pieces like initiative scripts, but that's it. The Game Game will aim to be weekly, with an occasional week off as needed on my end (with plenty of advance notice). Sessions are Thursday, 8pm CST - running for 3ish hours. We're thinking of a somewhat "sandboxy" game (as much as SR can be), driven by the PC backgrounds and what the group enjoys, long-term game. Seattle is our preference for a setting but that is going to depend in part on what the group decides (see above). You Should Be/Have: 18+. Working Mic/Cam. Some experience with RPGs, but this isn't a big deal (newbs welcome, see above!) People with a good sense of humor (bad ones work too, I guess the most important thing is that ... you have one?) Able to think creatively. You should expect to contribute a couple of posts or notes offline, between game sessions to keep the action rolling when we meet. You made it this far? Good for you! Please send me a PM with some information about yourself (please, be descriptive, don't just PM me and say something like "hey saw your post i have a cybershaman can i play okay thx"). Will reply to anyone that PMs me - looking to get this filled quickly as the first "orientation" session is this Thursday, where we'll discuss character concepts, how the runners know each other, and some potential plot directions to get started. Cheers, Ben