Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e LFP Sundays 1PM - 5PM EST

Edited 1430399817
We are looking for 1 or 2 new players to join our weekly gaming group! We are a group with balanced Role-play and Roll-play. It will start on Sunday May 10th and will be from 1PM to 5PM EST Next adventure will most likely be an old 1st edition classic, I3 Pharaoh! Subject to change at a moment's notice. Module is fit into the gameworld with new twists. Character Requirements: - Level 3 - Race: Elf / Dwarf / Gnome / Human / Halfling only - Alignments: no CN or evil =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-== Gameworld Synopsis: A world where the gods are timeless but mortal, powerful yet not omnipotent, where the gods lead their people in the real world and sometimes perish at their side . A universe created by the destruction of two other universes, rather than omnipotent gods . . . A universe between other universes, connected to the multiverse of the planes as well as the myriad of alternate realities . . .. A land defined by the conflicts of men, elves, and dwarves, yet saved centuries ago by their very unification . . . . A vibrant and ever-changing world, defined by those who want to save it and by those who want to destroy it . . . . GAMEWORLD WIKI - CLICK HERE . =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-== Want to join our game! Awesome! New players and old-time veterans welcome, 18+ over a must. Players MUST have the ability to get along with others and be on time for games. Mic/headphones required (headphones, no echos please). Although not required, role-play is highly encouraged (voice or text, I prefer text RP for himself). ROLE-play will earn XP, at least as much as killing monsters and completing quest objectives. Game sessions are anywhere from three to four hours, and will be 4 to 5 players and the DM. About the DM: Having played for decades, I would humbly consider myself a veteran DnD player. Beginning with the Basic Set in the 80's, I have DMed dozens of multi-adventure campaigns for AD&D 2nd, 3rd, and 3.5 editions as well as GMed Mutants and Masterminds, Gamma World, and d20 Modern. In addition, I was lead designer and Head DM for Neverwinter Nights and Neverwinter Nights 2 online persistent gameworlds World of Talernon and World of Talernon: Age of Dragons, running hundreds (literally) of DMed events, sometimes with 2 or 3 DMs and 10+ players. IRL, I am a 40+year old educator and professional musician who deeply enjoys character development. In my spare time I build computers, breed crested geckos, design gameworlds, enjoy nature in sunny South Florida, and hang with my amazing wife. Werd. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-== HOW TO JOIN: Make a background for your prospective PC! Your background should tell about the PC you would play in the next adventure. It could involve his early beginnings, his current motivations, dreams he/she has, etc. It should reflect at least a cursory knowledge of the campaign setting, found here: GAMEWORLD WIKI - CLICK HERE . You can also copy/paste this form into the top, as it will give the players and I a better idea at a glance about your PC: Name: Gender: Race / Subrace: Classes / Subclass: Background: Age: Alignment: Deity Worshiped: Hometown / Region: Languages: Personality: Ideal: Bond: Flaw: Prospective players should make sure they have looked at the HOUSE RULES as they are extensive and frequently found unfavorable by the power-gamers, single-level dippers, and dump-stat fanboyz HOUSE RULES - CLICK HERE For even more info, here are our forums: FORUMS - CLICK HERE Thanks ahead! Our game is pretty fun. Take the time to do a good background, and game on! POST BACKGROUND - CLICK HERE
WOULD join, but 14.
*bump* two people posted background but have not gotten back to me, slots still open! Video made for players before our last campaign: <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_yqn8MEDbg" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_yqn8MEDbg</a>