Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cards and Macros?

Wondering if it is (or will be at some point) possible to attach a macro to a card in a player's hand? Playing 4e, thinking of creating a deck of "power" cards for each player. Was hoping to attach appropriate macros to them.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you elaborate on what you mean by 'attach a macro to a card'? - Gauss
I'd like to be able to set up a card with the appropriate attack and damage roll attached to it, such that a click on said card would execute the macro (or API script, if that's what would be needed) in the chat window. Ideally, I'd also like to have that click "toggle" the card to a used state when appropriate, but I'd settle for the macro execution first :D
Gauss
Forum Champion
That is not possible at this time. You might want to post a suggestion in the suggestion forum.  Alternately, you might want to ask the API forum if it is possible to trigger a macro via clicking on the card. - Gauss