Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Shadowrun 4e Tuesday Evenings

Edited 1430247640
Game: Shadowrun 4th Edition Setting: Sixth World 2072, currently Seattle Session Times: Tuesdays 7 PM EST to about 11 or 12 PM EST, depending on player needs. Number of current players: 2 Number of total seats: 4 Medium: Roll20 and Skype, text/voice. Required hardware/software: Microphone, Skype, Chummer, Shadowrun 20th Edition core book. What I'm looking for in players: Players will be expected to be fluent English speakers, and literate in English. Players will be expected to role-play and contribute to the story. Ideal players will be over the age of 18 and comfortable with mature themes(drug use, violence, crime, possible torture, sexual themes but not sexual content). Ideal players will be familiar with the system and setting, but this is negotiable. How to apply: Respond to this thread or PM me with a paragraph or so on who you are, your experience with Shadowrun and the Sixth World, and what you are looking for in a game. Please provide your Skype handle for further contact. Character creation details will be discussed after you are accepted. This is because I'm more interested in who you are than what you intend to play.
Bump.

Edited 1430351071
Hey I'm interested in joining your game and the time should work for me. I've been playing tabletop RPG's for about 9 months now and I GM some games now and play in others. I played Shadowrun 4th ed as my 2nd game although that ended due to timing issues shortly after. After that I only recently got into it again with me starting to GM a 4th ed game, I may remember every rule off the top of my head but I know the setting well and like the system a lot. I'm interested in a game that has a good story be that episodic or an arc and I'm fine with pink mohawk or black trenchcoat although I usually am a bit closer to trenchcoat. Skype:FlamingTacos(same profile pic)
still looking for people ??
treize said: still looking for people ?? For the time being, I'm still accepting applications. I'll make a post when I'm not.
Free bump! Would love to play this myself but locked down until later in the PM on Tuesdays.
How much later, Ben? It may be possible to make the game a little later in the evening, if you're willing to invest.
Applications are now closed. Thanks to everyone that gave their interest!