Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG this Thursday April 30th [Any D&D/PF]

Edited 1430263512
5e, 4e, 3x, 2e, 1e, Oe, Pathfinder, etc doesnt matter; just looking for a game to jump in this Thursday night (US)
How about 4e Thursday nights around 8PM EST-11PM EST? I think around level 15 every week. Just lemme know. Setting is Fritz Leiber's Lankhmar. I'm currently playing a half-orc (reflavored as Northman) werewolf deadly berserker. The group is fun and familiar. Nothing really serious; everything's silly. If you want to hear more, just reply to this message.
I'm not the OP, but I want to hear more
Boss, do u play weekly or biweekly. Pm me details old pal. Miss playing w you.
They play weekly but since everyone's schedule is a bit erratic. Turns to be every other Thursday with some makeup days on Monday. Nirafelos, Morpho, BryanR, JohnKelly, Tom, and GM Bill. I won't be able to show up, so thought you would want in. Also, Gehrigan is doing some games here too.

Edited 1430910029
Think they would let me play biweekl? I know a Bill on FB, i could ask too. gehrigan still use that handle?
Yes, sir. Gehrigan doesn't play with our group but runs a 5e campaign just recently. Cool.
What classes are covered in the 4e game, i pmed Bill
Frothsof pm'd you