Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG To start a DBZ game

hello everyone that interested im trying to start up a dbz game idk what system we will use but i think 3rd of Mutants & Mastermind i have to no experience on being a dm so im looking for someone else to dm the campaign my suggested players are max of 6 we will be using skype and im not a fan of who vs who comparing to other anime if there to much of that you will be kick off the campaign as a warning if you all good with this rule contact me over skype Skype John.nick1001
I liked the DBZ MnM3e campaign I was in.
If you wanna use it, there's actually already a DBZ system. It's not the greatest, but it's pretty good, and works a lot better as a system than most adapted-systems (like what you're planning) I've seen. I'm not trying to tell you how to run your game or anything, but it wasn't incredibly popular so a lot of people don't know it exists. Just google "Dragon Ball Z: The Tabletop Adventure Game" I'm not interested in playing, just thought I'd drop that bit of info in here. Best of luck, though, no matter what system you end up using!