Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Table rolls not working?

I get 0 on all the rolls for my The One Ring character sheet rolls, which all use tables.
Alright, so from my further testing, it's definitely broken.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hi Heilemann, I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the app. Can you provide details on what device you are using as well as the version of the app?
Current latest version on iPad.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ok, and what version of iOS and which iPad?
Latest iOS and iPad Air 2.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Also, have you tried any other character sheets? or any other campaigns?
This is both from a character sheet, as well as when I type the roll straight into the chat. And no, I only have the one campaign with rollable tables.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Can you provide the command you're typing in for the roll?
/r 1t[feat]
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I've escalated this thread to the devs. Thank you for providing all that additional information, I'm sure it will help them in figuring out what the issue is.