Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

The game that must not be named

Why is there character sheet support for fatal on roll20? What is this reference to the worst thing that ever happened to tabletop gaming doing here, in my perfect temple of online tabletop awesomeness? I have nothing against adult themes in games, even sex! But fatal is not about sex. It's the ravings of one delusional idiot, and it even celebrates things that should be against any ToS worth its salt. C'mon now Devs. Roll20 is so close to perfect. It doesn't belong here. Cheers
Gold
Forum Champion
I'm not familiar with the game itself. Character Sheets are created & submitted by community members (users of the site). Is there anything objectionable on the actual character sheet? I'll bring this to the attention of the Mod team so that someone can take a look. If there is anything that is against the Terms of Service, I can assure you it will be removed. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Character sheets are for the community by the community. The devs aren't, and shouldn't be, in a position to dictate what goes on inside a private game. That's a slippery slope of censorship and obligation.