So, I've started working on some of the requests that I've received. The Roll Template shouldn't give horizontal scrolling, because I've just made it a % of the width, so...hopefully that will fix that issue. I've added generic: {{bonuses}}, {{penalties}}, and {{notes}} fields to all the templates And I have a working version with Fighting, Shooting, and Throwing roll buttons on the Equipment tab: A quick note: Shooting and Throwing only show up if those skills are checked in the Skills configuration section (i.e. if they don't show up in the Skills tab, they won't show up on the Equipment tab either). So, now I have a couple of questions: Any recommendations on formatting? I'm not sure how I feel about the aesthetic at the moment—I like the buttons being there, makes combat a little easier for those who keep the sheet open, or are using the tablet app, but...just not sure what's wrong with it at the moment. Should I have the buttons be hidden by default and only show if set up that way in configuration? I'm inclined to have them always visible, just because there's a lot of hiding going on, but... Let me know your thoughts. None of this has been submitted to github, yet. But my plan is to get things finalized this weekend and have the updated submitted by Saturday some time.