Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [Sunday Afternoons] Armored Frames: Beyond Earth [Mekton Zeta] [New Players Welcome]

First things first, you can find the campaign listed here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/24529/armored-f" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/24529/armored-f</a>... This will be a somewhat hard science fiction mecha campaign set 352 years in the future. It'll be both serious and lighthearted at times. I'm using my own created setting for this campaign which will mostly take place in the cold clutches of our outer solar system. The Mobile Suit Gundam franchise had a strong hand in influencing my design choices for this setting, so if you're a fan you may enjoy yourself here. New players are welcome and I can provide any and all materials you will need to play. No time has really been decided on yet, and we're open to trying to accommodate, but the majority of the current players are located in EST (GMT-5). We'll be using skype for voice, and will not be using video. Feel free to reply here, post on the campaign's listing, or PM me if you have any questions or would like to join us. We already have enough players to play, and we will be playing on May 3rd, but I would like more players to really flesh out the party. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read this. Hope to maybe see a few of you be interested.
We've still got room for one more player. It's a very easy system to learn to play, excluding the actual process to design your own mecha. But that's not something you'd have to worry about until further down the road.
Is the time and day flexible or is that the set time?
The day is pretty much set. The time has some flexibility to it.