Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Eternity Island Still Accepting Players (3.5)

Your lives have all been officially ruined. Finding yourselves shackled and kept aboard a creaky transport to Eternity Island, Prison and your final resting place. The place was recently discovered, and few ships have crew experienced enough to navigate the monstrous life that swells in the area for unknown reasons. You must make your own new existence on Eternity Island, Discover the islands lost secrets, and survive. One day you may even escape. Character Generation Special Rules: 1. Characters may be of any race and class that can be cited in a published Open Gaming License Book. No two players may cite the same book regarding a Class. The Class must be able to fit with a high fantasy theme. Dragonmech Core and Thieves World Core have been used already. 2. Characters begin level three with only normal clothing on. None of the Characters past equipment can be taken with him to Eternity Island. 3. Every character has been given a life sentence to be served on Eternity Island. The Characters back-story should explain what crime was committed. Be very creative. Eternity Island is a weekly game on Thursdays at 5PM (-8GMT) on Roll20 The reason I had to make a new thread is because people stopped answering my thread entirely. Currently I have FIVE SLOTS due to players applying but failing to provide a character sheet. Players that submit a character in this thread before the game starts today (In five hours) will be able to play TONIGHT. Post a character in this thread please, and I will send you a link to get into the game.
I am down to ONE SLOT. For those that do not know what race or class to pick, our group can use a spellcaster. For that my best recommendation is the Natural Philosopher class from Northern Crown: New World Adventures. Those that are interested in joining can contact me on Skype at Robbos_drakmord