Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Saturday daytime game to play in

Looking for a game to play every Saturday during the day that would end by 6pm central time.  Ideally fantasy based.  I am a mature player that likes to roleplay, would like to use skype, teamspeak, or vent for voice chat.  No camera.  I have experience with all versions of D&D, most retro clones, ect. Other systems I know and are comfortable with are Savage Worlds, Shadowrun, Dragon Age, Warhammer 2e, probably many others I am forgetting at the moment being middle aged does that to you. I would like to try out 13th Age if someone is up for that.  
If by "daytime" you mean "earlyish in the am" then I'm down with that. =D
Yeah I live in Texas so central time zone, would love to start 10-12ish and play until 5-6ish pm.