Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Have attachment for applications to submit characters

My first game is already looking at disaster. Because of how the LFP system works players submit applications without a character sheet (The whole reason they are applying). Please make it clear somewhere on the application page for games that they are required to submit a character, and have the ability to attach a file to the application in the case of PDF character sheets. So I have ended up with five players that applied then never bothered to submit a character sheet with my first game today and almost no real players.
Especially because the "application" system currently feels like playing Russian roulette.