Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fog of war.

So I was going to use the fog of war but my players could still see everything and I don´t know what to do. Is there something I should turn on/off?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Did you go to the map settings (small tab at the top of the page that opens the listing of maps, click on the gear symbol next to the desired map) and enabled Fog of war? If you did then the whole page should have gone black or dark grey. That is fog of war. You then use the reveal tool in the toolbar on the left side to remove parts of the FoW.
Yes, I did all of that and read all the help info but my players could still everything as if there was no fog of war.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
There have been problems with FoW lately. The thread called  Fog of war broken  has some info and a request from a mod. 
Thank you for the link.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You are welcomed and if you need help just post the question or request. Someone will answer you to the best of their ability.