Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Looking for A GM for D&D 5e

Hi everyone! I am currently looking for a GM to run a D&D game for our playgroup. We already have 4 people, so we really only need a GM, but we are willing to add more at the GM's discretion. I have this up in the looking for game area, just thought I'd try here as well. You are welcome to surprise us! Give us an adequate challange and whatever cruel world you can think.
You can do any story on D&D, which is what I meant by surprise us.
I'm interested. Do you have a time preference?