Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Drop handouts on map page and associate a icon with it..

Edited 1430869554
I would like to drop handouts on my maps and assoicate icons with them. So the players can click the icon and the handout opens up automatically.. is this possible?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Not currently. You can do some things with the API that are similar, but opening a handout isn't one of them. =/
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
A workaround that others have used is creating a graphic version of the handout and putting that on the map, then giving players control of it so they can hit 'z' and zoom in on it.
Bummer, oh well...
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There might be a suggestion you could rally folk behind, or perhaps you could add one?
When I change to a new page on my DM account and move the red flag for players to this new page, it only changes for my DM account and not the players, why is this? What am I doing wrong?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hi James. Sorry to hear about your troubles! If you make a new thread in the Bugs forum we can get started trying to track that down.
The Aaron said: There might be a suggestion you could rally folk behind, or perhaps you could add one? What do you mean by that? A feature request for the product or perhaps code out an API for that?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Feature Request