Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[DMLFP] Tuesday Morning (MST) 4E Homebrew

Hey roll20, Had two players drop out and looking for replacements, we started with playing Dawn of Worlds and now are playing 4E in it. The current story is that you are part of a group of adventures trying to earn gold, find glory, or whatever else you want. They are currently doing a quest for the Church of Bahamut where they need to find a peice of an ancient statue, depicting a grand knight fighting a powerful beholder. They found it and defeated the Human Wizard that stole it, but it had a spell on it making it impossible to move. Our party dispelled the spell but when doing so the stone arm and sword turn to flesh, blood, and steel. The statue wasn't a statue at all, and now they wonder if there is a bleeding knight and a monster on the loose back in town. We are currently level 5 , any races, classes, backgrounds, themes, and the like are allowed. You starting gear will be 1 Level 6 item, 1 Level 5 item, 1 Level 4 item, and 500 gold to spend as you wish. Also you can take an extra feat . Stats will be rolled with me but with a better roll system. [[4d6r1k3]] (roll 4d6 re-roll 1's and keep the highest 3) We play weekly every Tuesdays at 8am (MST) and run 4 hours . Its about 60% battles, 40% rp, with it leaning more towards battles. However we will be missing a few weeks soon as I'll be vacationing in Hawaii for a while. Voice is required , and most likely will be using Skype . The two people that dropped out were our healer and defender , so the party would need those, but feel free to play what you want. If you need help creating a character and setting up macro's I'd more than be happy to help. New players are welcomed and we try to keep it under PG-13. If you have any questions feel free to voice them.

Edited 1431030053
I'd love to join this. Though I'd be new to 4th edition I'll be able to learn it and pick it up rather quickly. The only real thing I'd need to know is what's changed from 3.5e and onward in terms of mechanics, other than that I'm up for this definitely. Edit: I got a few books for 4e so I've got what I need for ya, just waiting on your reply