Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hide Tool doesnt work

Since the more recent patch the Hide tool doesn't work at all, I tried highlighting the area as it was previously used and it just doesn't work I've tested it with Mozilla and Google Chrome doesn't seem to effect it
I managed to fix it for the most part it works but is acting up occasionally, I had to mark off Fog of war in the options for the page.
I had problems with this too. Actually, it ruined my last adventure's ending :/ I really really like this app, but I don't think I'll used roll20 until this bug gets fixed.
This seems to actually have been only happening when you were using the hide/reveal tool at zooms other than 100%. I believe I've fixed it and I'm pushing out an update now with a fix. So let me know if you're still seeing this issue.