Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF player / gm for Shadowrun, 5e and other

I have a group that has been gaming for going on two years. We've mostly played pathfinder in that time but have branched out to Shadowrun 5th edition. With a new job and work schedule my prep time has been reduced and a player has taken over gm duties for the immediate future (Shadowrun). We are looking for a player with some gm experience as when the current game ends we will need someone to pick up the torch and gm for at least a bit while I get my breath back. The group has shown some interest in D&D 5e, Shadowrun, and Hero system, but we are open to others. We play Tuesday afternoons at 2pm mountain time - exact hours can be tweaked to accommodate schedules.
Bumping
Im a good gm message me on skype live.isaaceag160
I tossed you a message. Still looking for anybody intersted.
Bumping