Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Closed Discussions

Phil
KS Backer
A few of the topics that I've been following have been closed without any apparent reason. Would it be possible to close the thread with a post saying why it's being closed?
Usually we try to give an explanation. I do know the devs went through and closed a bunch of issues that were dealt with after the most recent update. Do you have an example thread that you could share?
Various threads in Looking For Group, granted there hadn't been any recent posts, however they were still less than a month old.
I don't think we've closed any LFG threads yet...my guess is that the creators of those particular threads closed them when the game was no longer applicable. If you feel that the owner definitely didn't close a thread, do let us know, I'd like to make sure nothing fishy is going on.
*everything* before 15 July in LFG appears to be closed. Would everyone do that? Edit: Can we close discussions? Edit 2: On closer inspection it looks like *all* forums have had threads closed before this date, a bit heavy handed, no?
Like Balladeer says, it depends if it was intentional or not. If the devs have closed a discussion where the problem has been solved or if a GM has closed a discussion when he is not looking for players anymore, it seems logical.
*everything* before 15 July in LFG appears to be closed. Would everyone do that? Edit: Can we close discussions? Edit 2: On closer inspection it looks like *all* forums have had threads closed before this date, a bit heavy handed, no? Whoops, this was a mistake. There was a setting in the forum that went awry. Sorry about that.
No problem, glad its been sorted :)