Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to find appropriate music from jukebox?

Does anyone have any tips on how to find what you're looking for in the jukebox. Do the tracks have tags if so what tags are "the best" in finding what you're looking for? The reason I'm asking is that there seems to be a lot of good background music there but it seems to be completely random what I should write as the key words. The best atmospheric, thrilling, slightly scary "I'm walking in the dark in ancient catacombs where there might be traps, monsters or even undead (not the D&D type but the scary ones :)" type of music can be named Moonlight Changes (just a fictional example). How am I supposed to find something like that? Thanks in advance for all the help!
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have found that the best way to search for music from Jukebox is to go to the music website that jukebox connects to (soundcloud.com), perform my search there, find what I want, and then search for the names of what I want in jukebox. - Gauss
Gid
Roll20 Team
What Gauss said. Additionally, if you like a track you found on Soundcloud, you can paste the track's URL into the jukebox search and it'll bring it right up if its got permissions set to public.
Thanks