Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Disappearing right scroll bar in map window

This is an odd thing - it may be a CSS quirk or something - but I've noticed that if I manually drag the map toward the right-hand side, at a certain point, the right-hand scroll bar in the map window disappears. After some experimentation, I note that the right-side scrollbar disappears as soon as the left edge of the map boundary comes into view. I'm not sure if it's expected behavior, but I thought I'd point it out. Screenshots attached. Also, note, it doesn't seem to be a problem, since you can always grab the map and move it anyway. Just a quirk I noticed. OS: Windows 7 Home Premium x64 Browser: Latest Chrome (21.0.1180.60 m)
I can reproduce this on Chrome & FF.
Thanks Chris, this is a known bug, and we are working on it.
No prob.
Glad this is getting fixed, really annoying bug.
Second that. Thanks for fixing!
I believe I just pushed an update that fixed this. Let me know if you're still seeing this issue. Thanks!
Fixed for me .... thank you! Perfect time for the game tomorrow!
Looking good for me, too. Thanks!