Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Any interest in 13th Age campaign?

Hi All,, I am interested in starting a 13th Age campaign if I can find enough players. I am an experienced [and fun] DM but have not ran 13th Age before. The game entry is in the Looking for Group section as The 13th Age of Empire, bi-weekly, 9.00pm EST Saturday nights.
I may be interested! Though I can't seem to find your campaign on the Looking for Group section.
Hello hello! While I'm generally interested in trying out 13th Age, the time of this game is unmanageable for me. (I'm European, so... yeah.) If that changes, and you end up needing another person, feel free to give me a holler. :)
Very interested! My player profile is up to date. Time and day is perfect for me. Have 13th Age, but never the chance to play. a
Sounds old school enough for me...I am interested!
I am interested
My interest is piqued!
Ive never played but I'd be interested in learning