Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1MP - Old School Basic/Expert D&D Campaign

Edited 1431752739
Looking for at least 1 player (perhaps 2) for a just-starting old school Basic/Expert D&D campaign (Moldvay/Cook 1981 rules). Essential details: Meets weekly, Thursday evenings, starting at 7 PM Central US time zone Microphone required, campaign uses voice communications (Ventrilo), no video chat Group is a good-aligned party; campaign includes a roughly equal balance of combat and role-play Excellent opportunity for a spell caster or healer type to fit into the party. A tank could also work Hack-n-slashers / murder-hobo types would not be happy in this campaign If interested, please send me a PM with your bona fides and character preference, thanks!
bump!
I am interested but have a few questions: 1) Will this be a campaign? 2)There are a ton of premade adventures for this and all D&D versions. Will you be using the premade adventures? I hardly ever run/played these. 3) Have you started? I have a Call of Cthulhu game, once a month, so will not be able to play this one on June 4th. But can play on all other Thursdays....even next week)
1) Yes, it is an on-going campaign. 2) I take published materials then modify to suit my campaign. 3) Yes, last Thursday was the first game session.
I'm interested
Sing me up. What adventure are you currently playing?