Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[WFRP 2e] Adventure Awaits (Recruitment Closed)

Prepare to enter the world of Warhammer. A world where heroes walk a daggers edge of ruin and glory, where the winds of magic blow as fickle as a breeze, where struggle is the norm, and where suspicion is king. Keep your wits about you while you still can for you never know from what direction the enemy will strike. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay – A Grim World of Perilous Adventure. Game System: Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd Edition (Not the one with the fancy dice and cards) Game Length and Style: Epic Length Campaign. Start time: TBD Character Creation: will be a mixture of player choice, random roll, and collaboration between the GM and Player (You won’t make characters in a bubble) All right adventure seekers. I have run several games on this site since I first found it and have had a lot of fun running them, I however am getting an itch for a real campaign since I have not run one in several years. So for everyone reading this and thinking about applying for this game, really really think about whether you are willing to fully commit to this and have the time to commit (If you are about to be a freshman in collage you do not have the time to commit even though you think that you will). Due to the nature of this game I will be a bit more stringent about those that I select for the game, this one will not just be on a first come first serve basis. If you are really interested then post here or send me a message and I will send you the “application” don’t worry it isn’t as horrible as it sounds. It is worth saying that having no experience in this system will not hurt your chances of getting in, so new players to the system are welcome, just make sure you are willing to make the commitment. The main reasons that I do this is to help insure good group continuity and quality which are more crucial components for a game of this size. I will be taking on 4 players for this campaign. Don’t be intimidated just be excited for the potential!
This an ongoing game or a game with an end planned?
It has an end but can run upwards of 50 game sessions from start to finish. I am not saying that games will have to be rigidly scheduled from week to week though, we can be flexible when it comes to play times but I want the "in it for the long run" mentality to be there.
Oh forgot to say that I am in CDT (GMT -6) so keep that in mind.
Send me the application, please. :)
I'm interested. But I'm on EST time, so I'm not sure how well our times will match up. If you wanna send me the application and what the start/end time would be each day, I am certainly interested in playing a Warhammer Fantasy game.
I'm EST, which is an hour ahead(?) I would like an application as well.
Application sent.
So far I have sent out 4 apps and got back 3. Just keeping everyone interested updated.
I'm a huge fan of WHRPG, and 2e is the only one I've played thus far. Would love an application!
Ok I will take application requests and applications till wednesday night and then im going to start picking players, so If you are interested let me know and get your app in by Wednesday at 7pm CDT. Currently sent out 6 applications and have received 5 back.
I'd like an application, I don't think I'll get in, but might as well try.
Hi Ellmo. If there is any chance to get an application for this game I'd love it. I'm a huge, huge fan of WHFRP. As far as I'm concerned it's one of the best all time rpgs and severely underrated (and of course after D&D went off course with 4e for whatever reason Warhammer couldn't follow them fast enough. Curious what is going to happen with that now that 4e is being left to die...). I'm pst and I don't know for sure when you'll be playing, so my time table may not match, but would be great to see if it did! Thanks.
Just a reminder I will be taking applications for 3 more hours and then I will be contacting the players that I am picking for the game. So if you are interested or already have an app then get them to me quickly.
I would love to play in this game. If you can shoot me a app I will fill it out.
Alright everyone, thanks for the interest in the game and sending in the apps. Recruitment is now over for the game. I have sent messages to those that I chose for the game. Thanks again for all of the interest.