Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking to join games to just watch, listen 1E, 2E or 5E.

Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Looking to join games to just watch, listen 1E, 2E or 5E. I play with API and market content and just want to see what GM's are doing. If you don't mind, PM me you game link and game times.
Umm message me on skype if youd like to join a game live.isaaceag160
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sent!
Many of my games are on YouTube . You can watch them anytime. Current D&D campaigns are Tyranny of Dragons, Lost Mine of Phandelver, and Princes of the Apocalypse. I also stream them on Twitch Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays at 6:30 pm EDT.
Gold
Forum Champion
Stephen, you're welcome into my game for your purposes, which you can watch or act as a Co-GM and show us some tricks. We will be playing 2E tomorrow (Tuesday) and I am always striving to gain from your tips and ideas. I am a novice API. The campaign has no scripts at the moment, none at all, but is enabled for it. Campaign name is "Adventures in a Homebrew World" if you PM me reference that.