Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

"Next" button on campaign forums causes the campaign's name to become a number

In any campaign, if you access the "Discussion Forum" tool, a "Next" button is visible at the bottom right (even if there are no threads on the next page) and, if clicked, changes the header from "The Forum for <Campaign-Name>" to "The Forum for Campaign <number>". Not a big deal but I would imagine this is not the intended behaviour.
1431309191
Gold
Forum Champion
No kidding. Confirmed. I tested and saw the same result. I'll bring this to the attention of the devs. Thanks for reporting this minor bug.