Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

War of the Elves!

A bi-weekly campaign set in the harsh lands of Arcadia/Illyria. The elves have been driven into thier sacred home, the forest city, as the Arcadian empire continues to expand. Play as elf, dwarf, Goliath or Eladrin and help save the Elven race! Currently there is 4 spots open. You MUST be able to attend each session. If you cannot make the bi-weekly game which is always at 10:00pm CST (GMT+8), then do not bother asking for an invite. Currently the party consists of this: An Eladrin Swordmage (Striker) and an Eladrin Sorcerer (Striker). Seeing as this is going to be a harsh game filled with combat, we will need the following roles filled: Healer (1), Defender (2) and Controller (1). This will be updated as the spots are taken. If you want to play you can do one of two things: ~ Post a reply to this thread and post your preferred role, or ~ Message me your preferred role. Regardless of which method you choose, the first to message/post will be the first to get that role. As the roles are filled, I will post an "EDIT" at the bottom of this page with the remaining roles. If you still wish to play and can choose one of the remaining roles, you can message me or post below with your character details.
Did you set the campaign details to "Seeking New Players?" It's a new feature and you'll get more responses.
No I did not, I will do that though.