Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Axis and Allies Europe (mostly asynchronous play)

Gauss
Forum Champion
I am looking for people interested in playing A&A Europe. For those not familiar with this game, it is like Risk on steroids.  Please read the rules and be familiar with them. Pay particular attention to the abilities of Submarines, Naval Bases, and Air Bases as these trip people up on a regular basis. If you need help with the rules I can help. :) The rules can be found  HERE How we will play:  We will play asynchronously with posted turns. You will be able to move your own pieces and roll your own dice though (see exceptions below).  For group play:  You will be required to take your turn within 48 hours of it becoming your turn. If you are unable to do so then your teammate(s) can do so for you.  You will be required to make defensive decisions within 24 hours of the announcement that you are being attacked. If you are unable to do so then your teammate(s) can do so for you.  Note: it speeds things along greatly if you agree to a time to meet for combat but this is not a requirement.  I also suggest that for group play you organize with your teammate(s) right from the start. Skype is an excellent resource for this. I will only be creating one group game right now. I am looking for FOUR players with one player in reserve in case someone drops. The reserve player will need to be willing to jump into a game they did not start.  For individual play:  I don't mind if I am waiting days to resolve things. Slow games are fine.  I will be willing to play several individual games right now since they can proceed much slower.  Let me know if you want in on the group play or individual play (or both). First come first served. :) - Gauss
Gauss
Forum Champion
While I have had a couple inquiries privately things are still open.  - Gauss