Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Discussion for Possible Suggestion

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hey Sheet Authors (or anyone else who wants to join the discussion), I'm considering a suggestion and wanted to get your input to make it as good a suggestion as I can... Something that I think would help us is understanding how people are using character sheets and a way to make decisions. So, I would love to see some form of survey/polling system implemented in the forums. This would be a special type of forum post that would allow the author to set up a question with possible answers for people to choose between. I envision people only getting one vote, but maybe they could change their answer based on the comments that may arise to discuss the various options. So the top of the forum always shows the question and possible answers, maybe how many (or what percentage) of all respondents each option has received, and below that people could post their comments. I'm not sure how it would fit in with this (or if it would at all), but it would also be nice to know how many GMs (or Campaigns) are using the character sheets that are we are modifying. Just something to help us make informed decisions as we modify things. Good idea? Bad idea? What would you recommend I change/modify/add to the suggestion?
I'm up for it.