Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Trouble with macros ignoring first letter of attributes.

I was trying to future proof my macros by inputing atribute links instead of static numbers. The macros i'm using are not the abilities on the character sheet but the ones from the settings tab in game.  I built most of atributes with 3 letter codes like Str or Wis. When I went to link the strength atribute in my macros i typed in @S and it populated a list of suggestions. However the list did not include the Str, it did include Wis. After testing it appears the first letter of an attribute is not recognized. So when I type in @S it ignores my Str atribute but if I type in @T or @R it will find it.  I'm not sure if this is affecting anyone else in the game or if its just this game for me as this is the only game where I have access to a character sheet and we haven't meet up to play yet this week.
I tested this in the game I GM and it is the same case, the first letter of the atribute does not seem to be recognized when linking the attributes in the macros but the atributes can still be linked by using any other character in the atribute name. 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Confirmed, If you type in the name of the character sheet and the name of the attribute like this: @{Character|Attribute} it will work.  Filing a bug report.  - Gauss
This is fixed in the next update. Thanks!