Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - D&D 5e 6:30pm (Pacific time) every other Monday

Edited 1431879328
*spot has been filled, thank you*
I want to join in the group, I'm a mature 14 year old and I guess out of the characters you have I would be an Elf Rogue. I usually play with some friends every other Saturday and has been wanting to get with another group. I want to know around what time we would be playing and if you have any questions on me than just ask. I hope I'll be fighting off enemies this monday.
27 year old 4e veteran of 5 years and enthusiastic 5e adopter. can play anything, but have a few build ideas in mind, depending on current level and end-of-campaign level. California (PST)
Human Paladin here. Jake is an awesome DM and the group has good group "chemistry." Join us!
Hello all! the spot has been filled. I PM'd the person, but thank you for your interest.
Nuts :(