Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Kickstarter announcements here?

Dan W.
Sheet Author
Hello, Is it bad form to mention kickstarter projects here that are related to RPGs? There's one going on now that I've backed and would like to support it by announcing it here, but wasn't sure if that would be considered rude or mercenary. Actually, maybe it would be a good idea to have a kickstarter forum for RPG-related things ?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It would be off topic if not roll20 specific which means it would be deleted.
Dan W.
Sheet Author
Okay, glad I asked. Thanks!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
No problem. I would recommend email the dev's about any kickstarter to get their approval to post. They are a gencon right now but they might find the time to respond. The email is <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>
Dan W.
Sheet Author
Probably not going to happen as this kickstarter is ending very soon, but thanks for the suggestion.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
(Correction, not at GenCon. GenCon registration just opened up today. GenCon is at the end of July.)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Ah. I thought it was happening already. Thanks for the correction Aaron