Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

not able to load my campaign

since late last night i haven't been able to log in to one of my campaigns, the one im currently doing. my others load just fine, but this one starts initial loading screen, and then stays like that. not sure why this happened, or what to do to fix it. please help? windows 7 using google chrome
Can you see if any errors are showing up in your error log in Chrome? <a href="https://developers.google.com/chrome-developer-tools/docs/overview#access" rel="nofollow">https://developers.google.com/chrome-developer-tools/docs/overview#access</a>
no errors are showing up..
i take that back im getting uncaught Syntaxerror: Unexpected token
I have a game Wednesday I hope I can get this fixed by then :/
okay so i decided to just start all over and after about 2 hours of work, i try to logg in again and get the same error... Uncaught Syntaxerror: Unexpected token maybe its one of the tokens im using? or what but i have a game in the morning and i cant remake everything...again. so any help please?
Deavon sorry this took so long to fix. I was able to fix the one that I found that was most recently faulty (id 29186, "ROTR"). Let me know if there is a different one you'd like fixed. The problem seems to have been something that was in the notes section of one of your tokens/handouts/characters. We've had this issue before when people copy+pasted things from external sources (web pages, Word docs) into the boxes. You can do it most times, but for some reason every now and then it puts in a character the system doesn't like and it sticks your campaign like this. Anyway, hope it's all there, and again, sorry for the trouble.