Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

No avatar after upload

1432075090

Edited 1432075118
Hello. I cannot upload a new avatar picture via user profile. Picture uploads as usual, but after it's finished, I see just icon like image is missing. What may this be caused by?
1432136071
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Need a few things, can you provide the image you're trying to upload. Also can you provide a console log Step 4 .
Seems like I sucsessfully uploaded my avatar from another PC. I had (and I still have, just checked it) this issue with any image, so I don't think it's something image-dependent. Here you are my log: Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_62.js" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_62.js</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT <a href="https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-2/html/container.html" rel="nofollow">https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-2/html/container.html</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT prevel.js:737 Uncaught SecurityError: Failed to execute 'addEventListener' on 'EventTarget': Blocked a frame with origin "<a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a>" from accessing a frame with origin "null". The frame requesting access has a protocol of "https", the frame being accessed has a protocol of "data". Protocols must match. 4appbrowse.js?1431956300:1 autograv <a href="https://js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-632.min.js" rel="nofollow">https://js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-632.min.js</a> Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT 8appbrowse.js?1431956300:1 autograv browse.js?1426168778:3 11949147 browse.js?1426168778:3 Uploading a size: 100x100 browse.js:3 Reader load! browse.js:3 img load! browse.js:3 451 browse.js:3 Uploading a size: 200x200 browse.js:3 Reader load! browse.js:3 img load! browse.js:3 451 browse.js:3 Uploading a size: 512x512 browse.js:3 Reader load! browse.js:3 img load! browse.js:3 451 browse.js:3 Uploading a size: 2048x2048 browse.js:3 Reader load! browse.js:3 img load! browse.js:3 451 browse.js:3 Uploading a size: 10000x10000 browse.js:3 Reader load! browse.js:3 img load! browse.js:3 451
Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem.