Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Putting up an LFG for a custom system game

I would like to state what we'll be playing, but if I type "custom" or "homebrew" it is not accepted as valid? I suppose I can leave it as blank, but is there a word I forgot?
1432127962
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Other Games
1432144982
Gold
Forum Champion
Please use "Other Games" in the drop down menu. Put all the other words, titles, and synonyms in the Keywords field (click on My Campaigns at the top of Roll20 > then click Edit Keywords), such as homebrew, custom, and your game genre or title. Also feel free to use the words that describe the homebrew system in the campaign's Title and Description.
"Other" it is, then! That wasn't as obvious as I would have liked, but it's what I wanted. Thanks!