Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Can't Upload images

I am trying to upload images for a new campaign and as soon as I attempt to upload, I get the error message that my upload failed due to either the image being too large or the connection being interrupted. As far as I can tell, my connection is fine, and I've tried this with several images, all way under 5mb. Working in Windows 7, on Chrome.
1431119907
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Amy can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
Took me a week to have the time to work through this, but I've gone through Steps 1-3 now, and am still unable to upload images, and am still getting the same error message, no matter what type of image I attempt to upload. Screenshot of the error message is HERE . My Computer Settings: OS: Windows 7 Web Browser: Chrome 42.0.2311.152 Javascript Enabled Antivirus: Trend Micro Internet Security - error continues even when Trend Micro is turned completely off No Extensions enabled Console Log: app.roll20.net/:9 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-N4rT-GhE0K4LJ4zTB64Bkmk5xSsA8M7MPSk1qY82nAQ='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.js:29 70 app.js:29 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js:29 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js:29 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js:24 select app.js:24 Switch mode to select app.js:39 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js:39 Using random entropy app.js:42 Compiling sheet... app.js:42 Finding sheet rolls... app.js:43 window resize app.js:30 Final set zoom! app.js:29 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js:30 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded app.js:35 Final page load. app.js:35 Auth'ed. app.js:35 Go post auth! app.js:35 initial setup app.js:35 Got players value... app.js:35 joining game... 2app.js:32 Full load page! app.js:35 We have 2 pages app.js:33 Player -Jooom1Nl09z3P0qq4qd is offline... app.js:35 Deferred finish joining... app.js:29 Firebase Online app.js:33 I think I should be first? app.js:33 FIRST PLAYER: -Jooom1Nl09z3P0qq4qd app.js:38 refershing page listings! app.js:35 handle page changes app.js:35 false app.js:38 refershing page listings! app.js:35 Scan for new plays! app.js:35 init active page! app.js:32 activate page! app.js:33 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js:32 Graphics: 0 app.js:32 Paths: 1 app.js:33 Reorder by ZORDER app.js:38 refershing page listings! app.js:41 initiatlizing video chat app.js:41 Connecting to WebRTC app.js:41 Connected to session app.js:41 Someone just connected. app.js:41 It's us? base.js:4 f.Event app.js:43 window resize app.js:30 Final set zoom! app.js:29 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js:30 Final set zoom! app.js:43 window resize app.js:30 Final set zoom! app.js:29 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js:30 Final set zoom!
1431719074
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Do you have this same issue if you just drag the image onto the table top? Does this happen if you use FIrefox?
Huh, for some reason it's drag-n-drop that gives me issues. If I navigate through my files and upload that way it uploads no problem.
1431726170
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm glad you found a work around. I just haven't been able to replicate your issue, so I'm guessing it's something particular about your computer or set up.
I have a quite simmilar problem I get the following error : General connectivity error. Please try again. If I try again I get the same error over and over. Waited half an hour and still the same error. I wasn't able to fix it with the given steps.
1431833195
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ruben, can you give a detailed description of what you are trying to do and at what point it is failing?
When i go into my profile and click the "remove" button over at the photo screen, i can safely remove the preset avatar. But when i now try to uplead one, by selecting one from my desktop or dragging it on, nothing happens. A bar shows up at the top side, which doesnt fill up. When i try to upload another picture, while the first one is still doing "nothing", it will make another bar, that does nothing. And so on...
1432657903
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ruben can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
- When i try to set new picture as an avatar, the bar doesnt load at all. But now i also get the error message "general connectivity error" . Setting a Profile picture includes draggin a picture in and selcting it. -It happens like so: I load the normal roll20 website, log in, go to my profile, remove the pink preset avatar, click on "select picture from desktop", get the error. (same goes with dragging the picture in) - Itested it with chrome and firefox, though i normally use chrome. Chrome: Version 43.0.2357.81 m Firefox: 38.0.1 Windows 7 64Bit Javascript is enabled Kaspersky Anti Virus I tested it with both Brwoser and disabled all of them. (but just in case, Firefox: had none , and Chrome had:Proxmate, Speeddial, kaspersky Protection and adblock- with is always disabled on roll 20 anyway ) For Chrome:UA. Startup (background is ready) VK. Startup (background is ready) UA. Startup (background is ready) VK. Startup (background is ready) Error in event handler for extension.onRequest: chrome.extension.onRequest content.js has wrong request.name overquota Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token o Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 (Service Unavailable) autograv For Firefox: getPreventDefault() sollte nicht mehr verwendet werden. Verwenden Sie stattdessen defaultPrevented. jquery.min.js:2:0 Diese Website verwendet ein SHA-1-Zertifikat; es wird empfohlen, Zertifikate mit Signaturalgorithmen zu verwenden, die stärkere Hashfunktionen verwenden als SHA-1.[Weitere Informationen] collect Diese Website verwendet ein SHA-1-Zertifikat; es wird empfohlen, Zertifikate mit Signaturalgorithmen zu verwenden, die stärkere Hashfunktionen verwenden als SHA-1.[Weitere Informationen] ads Diese Website verwendet ein SHA-1-Zertifikat; es wird empfohlen, Zertifikate mit Signaturalgorithmen zu verwenden, die stärkere Hashfunktionen verwenden als SHA-1.[Weitere Informationen] osd.js Diese Website verwendet ein SHA-1-Zertifikat; es wird empfohlen, Zertifikate mit Signaturalgorithmen zu verwenden, die stärkere Hashfunktionen verwenden als SHA-1.[Weitere Informationen] 50a61d60f7 Diese Website verwendet ein SHA-1-Zertifikat; es wird empfohlen, Zertifikate mit Signaturalgorithmen zu verwenden, die stärkere Hashfunktionen verwenden als SHA-1.[Weitere Informationen] activeview "overquota" browse.js:3:16555 SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 1 column 1 of the JSON data appbrowse.js:1:16678 I really hope that works and that i posted it in the right place, sorry if i did something wrone and apologies for my bad english (second language) Thanks in advance
Hi Ruben, In your Chrome report I see it gave you the message overquota. Can you check your personal art library and make sure you aren't over the limit on your account (for Free users your limit is 100 MB)? You can check your current storage amount by looking at your "My Account" page and your storage quota will be on the right side of the screen. If you are over or at your limit you will need to delete some art from your account or upgrade your account. Let me know if this was the issue. Thanks!
Thank's alot. It's fixed now, it really was my storage space afterall. Ideleted some picture and i'll leave a better eye on it for the future. :3