Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

some issues I've encountered tonight

I normally access the site on my computer, but my computer died so I am using a friend's Samsung tablet. Tonight was the first time I have seriously tested the app on it and here's my observations. Having to use a separate tool to pan the view is cumbersome and slows down play. There is a malfunction in regards to renameing pages, it closed the page views tab and keeps me from doing this important function. Editing tokens isn't easy on this device the way it is on my computer, working with auras is especially difficult. Just thought I would point out those details to help you out.

Edited 1432321933
Thank you for your feedback. We are always working on improvements to our Table on Tablet service. We will definitely look into these issues next time we are working on that part of the codebase.