Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

My campaign content disappeared

I had made some content a month or two ago in preparation for launching a campaign this summer. I returned to that campaign today and it is completely empty. I know it persisted for a while and then it disappeared. I hope someone can recover it. Also I wanted to email support but this site seems to have none. This is sad. algorithm0r <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/665193/ar" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/665193/ar</a>...
1432355234
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
You can always email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to get help.
1432360563
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
<a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> is the current email option for support. It will reach all developers at that address. Posting in Bugs is also a perfectly valid way of getting assistance, and allows the community to benefit from the solution or assist with your issue. I'll highlight this thread to the devs.
1432658832
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Chris, what content is missing?
All of the details on the Campaign details page. I have re-entered most of it now. Also I had generated one map to play on. I have not regenerated it now. It was quite large (50x50). Chris
1433174139
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Chris, campaign info and pages can't disappear. It makes me wonder if perhaps you're logged into a different account than the one you originally set up the game for in the past. Perhaps you logged in via Google Hangouts? That can sometimes create a sudo email that doesn't get properlly synced when you fully create your account.