Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG + DM Lost Mines of Phandelver - Saturdays or Sundays

Hey, looking for a group to play through the starter set campaign, as well as a DM to lead the way. Been planning on DMing this as my first campaign for some friends interested in trying D&D, but wanted to play through it first as a PC, so I could get a feel for it and not spoil anything for myself. I'm available all day saturdays and sundays, though I would prefer not to play from around 2-4 pm Sundays (-5:00 GMT) as I'm playing another, text-only campaign. Not saying I couldn't multitask, but I'd rather devote my full attention. Once an interested DM is found i'll be letting them run the show, this post is just to find everyone interested in the campaign. Also, planning on rolling a half-elf warlock, maybe multiclassing some rogue in for an enchanter/assassin type of character.
I'm up for dm
Would love to play.

Edited 1432437026
hey, id love to play as well :)
If you guys play Sunday evening EST I'm up for playing.